Friday, October 11, 2013


Day 8

It's chilly this morning but thankfully everything is dry. A light fog hangs around St John's making the morning feel a little eerie. I break camp and head down Lombard Street which I hope will lead me to I.5. It takes a little longer than expected to find the bike path leading to the bridge, but eventually one guy give clear directions to cut through Delta park. I arrive on the Washington side again and head into downtown where I'm due to meet up with my grandparents later in the evening.

That night I'm blessed immensely through my grandparents generosity and a Denny's omlette. We all get back to their house around 22:45 and my grandmother immediately goes about reinforcing the stitches on my pack supports. Thanks Gran, it's holding up great. I doze off around 00:00 but awake an hour later to find company on the bed...Ebony, a little Man. Terrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment